Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Could it be the A/C?

I woke up last night and rolled out of bed. I had to stand for a second and let the pain (3) in my ankles and feet subside. It took longer than normal, but not as long as so many people deal with.

I'm still baffled as to why this has come back up. Well, I have a theory. What if it's the A/C? I thought warm weather would help the pain, but it's not warm in my house because the A/C is on...hmm.

One detail contradicts and that is that I got out of a warm, almost hot bed.

Wait, that makes think. What if it's the heat. With the weather, it's been a bit warmer in the bed. I don't like to sleep uncovered so even though I'm hot, I still like to cover up. Maybe it's because I'm too hot.

Temperature changes are about the only thing I can think of that have changed in the last two weeks.

It might rain today and that doesn't seem to be affecting how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers