Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Experiment - Day 1

I feel like I've been very whiny lately. I'm still cranky, but I'm not going to focus on that now.

Over the weekend, I realized my stomach regularly bothers me after meals (starts out whiny), then I read an article or saw something on the internet or TV about NSAIDs causing stomach problems. Actually, I think it was a commercial for Celebrex that got me thinking, then I did some research.

Come to find out, Celebrex can cause stomach problems. So, I decided to cut back to one Celebrex a day for a while to see if my stomach issues go away and if cutting back will affect my PA.

I skipped my pill this morning and so far so good. HaHa.

I also read that taking Celebrex with food is better. I've been taking it in the morning long before breakfast. And before bed, long after dinner. I'm going to try taking it with food and see if that helps.

I'm sticking to the two a day regime for the Plaquinal. Need to renew my script for P in case this experiment goes awry.

Now for the crankiness, it's not DH, it's not really work. I think I just need a break. Sure wish it was cool enough to go camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers