Monday, August 24, 2009

Experiment - Day 7

Well, it's possible I'm working up to a flare. I woke up Saturday and my hands hurt a little. Could also be because I slept longer than usual. It felt really good to sleep in.

I went ahead and took a morning Celebrex to see if that work help. It certainly didn't hurt.

It's weird though because I wake up and my hands are curled up like they are trying to make a fist and my knuckles are burning. I'm not clenching my fists, it's just that this seems to be the "natural" position. Sort of a default position. I try to lay my hands out on the bed or may leg open, but when I wake up again it's back to the fist. I don't pay much attention to their position when they don't hurt. I guess I need to.

Right now, I'm holding to one Celebrex a day. If by Wednesday I still have the slight burn, I'll go back to two Celebrex a day. If by Saturday, I still have the slight burn, I'll do the P.

It's another cranky Monday. Apparently no amount of weekend rest can prepare me for 5:30am Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers