Saturday, August 29, 2009

Experiment - Day 12

I didn't even wait until today to take the P. I started it yesterday. I was really hoping 20mg would fix the issue, but looks like I'll need another 20 today.

Getting back on the Celebrex apparently doesn't fix a flare once it's started. On one hand I really want to give my body time to work on the flare, but I understand (I think) that joints could be in the process of being deformed every minute I allow the flare to go on. So I broke down and took the meds.

I have figured out I have to take Celebrex twice a day. Even my feet and ankles started hurting on the one a day. That seemed to get better by just increasing the dosage back to two pills a day.

I also have psoriasis on my elbows. Both of them. It's worse on the left than the right. The left is the one that usually gets it. I think that came about Monday or Tuesday.

I'm having less stomach trouble by taking the Celebrex with food.

If I do another test, it will be to see about a 2-1 schedule for the Celebrex. 2 one day and 2 the next. But that's a while away. I got get my body back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers