Monday, July 27, 2009

Feeling So Much Better Today

Even though it's rainy outside, I'm feeling good today. No stiffness to speak of, no burning knuckles.

It was a productive although not particularly restful weekend. In fact Saturday, I was a bit of an emotional mess. Crying for no reason in the middle of the grocery store. I think I was just tired.

I slept late on Sunday, late for me, and drank coffee with Marshall on the back porch before heading to church to refill my spiritual tank. I ended up going to the 11:30 service because on my way out of the neighborhood, Monica caught me and told me Michelle had tried to commit suicide. Come to think of it I was an emotional mess on Sunday too. Mostly because I'm not sure how to deal with that kind of information and honestly, I'm not that close to the family. I prayed.

Last night was good. The storm came in, the cable went out, and I went to bed at 8:45pm. I got plenty of sleep. Maybe that's why I'm so good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers