Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Think It's Another Flare

My knuckles are burning again. Just started in the last couple of days. I also noticed Ps on my elbows Saturday.

After the last dose of P. I noticed I wasn't as tired and my mood was much better. I'd been in such a funk. When the flare ended so did the funk.

I noticed this week the funk is coming back as the week wears on.

Saturday we had a run in with a dog. The dog attached Baby Girl and it was very stressful. It was almost like the Ps popped up on my way home. Then the painful knuckles. Don't know if that stressful event caused it, but I'm making note.

We didn't walk Monday, but now we've four days straight and that makes me tired. That could be contributing as well.

I'll take P tonight to try to knock it out. I'm not messing around this time.

I'm empowered to take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers