Monday, October 19, 2009

The Weather Kicked My Butt

We had almost an entire month of rainy or overcast weather. It wreaked havoc on my PA. I didn't get the burning in my knuckles. This time it was my knees, ankles and foot bones that took a hit.

The pain in the lower half of my body is different from the burning in my knuckles. It's more of an ache. Sometimes I don't think of it as a PA thing. I thought it had more to do with the shoes I wore walking. But I finally had enough so I took several doses of P and I was 95% better in the first 24 hours. I took two pills for two days, and 1 pill yesterday. I'll take another today and then cut to half a pill, then half a pill ever other day. I really want this pain to go away this time.

I'm not sure what the M is doing. I would say not as much as I would like since I have to take the P, but maybe I just need to give it time.

To be honest, this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers